Yellow Coco Resort Reviews
Yellow Coco Resort offers a view of lush greeneries, a dramatic sunset and sunrise, and the mountain range. This is a place where you can forget about your worries or the daily pressure of living in a rapidly paced metro life. Here you can relax, recharge, feel reset! This is great to give yourself a reboot so you can have the extra energy to get through the challenges of business and work.
The modern Mediterranean enticing appeal of Yellow Coco gives you the time to communicated with your spirituality, bringing you together, ready for the challenges of life. Surrounded by beautiful palms and greenery, the garden amplifies the beauty of the resort. Bringing in the wonderful breezy weather of Tagaytay, you can coze up to the life of your getaway.
Enjoy your holiday here! Experience Tagaytay here in Yellow Coco. Get on the bus, or just drive to Tagaytay and find your way here. The accommodations are great and it will certainly bring you the relaxation you so deeply need. Yellow Coco operates 2 resorts, one in the water of Taal Lake and one in Tagaytay. Whenever you can, try to visit both and get to the getaway for your life.
Amenities and Special Attractions of Yellow Coco Resort
Yellow Coco Resort Rates
|Villas||No. of Pax||Rates|
|Kamuning A (Function Room)||30||6,800.00|
Yellow Coco Resort Contact details and Address
Address: 164 Aguinaldo Hi-way, Tagaytay Country Homes 2, Bo. Neogan, Tagaytay City
Telephone Number: +632 861.5944/ +632 861.2944
Mobile Number: +632 0922 837.6248/ +632 0922 887.8215
Directions going to Yellow Coco – Tagaytay
- Take South Luzon Expressway and exit at Santa Rosa.
- Make a RIGHT after the toll booth and follow the Santa Rosa road until you get to the very end where the Tagaytay Market is situated.
- If you reach the end of Santa Rosa Road, turn right on this road.
- You will hit a round-a-bout (Rotonda) at the end, keep on going straight. A Seven Eleven on the right and a Bank of the Philippine Island on the left will be noticed.
- Go straight passing thru Mendez Crossing and you will pass by a PAG-ASA Radar after which you will find yourself in Barrio Neogan, the last Barangay of Tagaytay City.
- Before hitting Tagaytay Zoo (Residence Inn), you will notice the gate of COUNTRY HOMES 2.
- Make a right at COUNTRY HOMES then inquire with the guard since Yellow Coco is just 20 meters away from the guardhouse.
How to get there
Directions going to Yellow Coco – Batangas
From Yellow Coco Tagaytay, drive going to Batangas until you reach the Nasugbu Boundary. You will pass the following:
- When you see the San Miguel Training Center, turn left at the DIOKNO HIGHWAY, this is the first corner after San Miguel Training Center, take the Diokno Highway until you reach the very end.
- At the end of the DIOKNO HIGHWAY, Turn left going to Lemery
- Make a left on the corner before the SHELL STATION
- Stick to the main road until you reach the town proper and turn right going to the public market. This road will bring you straight to Barangay San Teodoro where Yellow Coco is located.
- Drive straight and when you reach the end, turn right going to Pansipit River. Yellow Coco – Batangas is located 20 meters from the corner